The Large Commercial and Industrial Solutions Program is an energy efficiency program designed to provide assistance and financial incentives for the installation of certain energy efficiency measures that reduce peak demand loads in commercial and industrial facilities.
Who Is Eligible?
All Large commercial & industrial customers who receive electrical service from Entergy New Orleans, Inc. are eligible for this program. The program targets customers with a peak demand of 100 kW or greater.
What are the Program Benefits?
Program benefits include providing customers with access to resources such as consultative energy services, energy assessments, as well as financial incentives for projects that improve the electric energy efficiency of their facilities. There are no costs or obligations to participate in the program.
What Are The Incentives?
Entergy New Orleans is offering cash incentives to customers for energy efficiency upgrades installed in their facility.
Incentives are available for the following energy efficiency upgrades:
- Energy Efficient Lighting Upgrades
- High Efficiency Unitary Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (Split Systems & Roof Top Package Units)
- Electric Chillers
- Premium Efficiency Motors
- Window Film
Incentives are based on $.10 per kWh for qualifying lighting up-grade savings & $0.12 per kWh for qualifying none lighting up-grades. With a max incentive of $50,000 or cost of the up-grades whichever is less.
How Can the Customer Participate?
To participate in the program, customers should take the follow steps:
- Contact program Implementer (CLEAResult) to aid in Identifying qualifying energy efficiency projects.
- Submit a signed Letter of Intent (LOI).
- Project must go through a pre- and post-inspection process that calculates and approves the energy efficiency work and allows for incentive payments.
Where Can A Customer Get More Information?
For more information about the Energy Smart Large Commercial & Industrial Energy Solutions Program, please call CLEAResult at (504) 388-7137.
Funding is limited. Incentives are offered to Entergy New Orleans, Inc. customers on a first-come, first-served basis. Offerings are subject to change without notice.